Sunday 31 January 2016

Viva La Vida

Viva La Vida - Coldplay



This song is my favourite for a long time. I think Viva La Vida is one of Coldplay's best songs. I feel good when i listen to this song. 
When I listen to it , i walk on clouds and i hug wind. Then i say "Life is beautiful! " millions of times. 








Millions people listened it. Viva La Vida won the Grammy Award for Song of the Year at the 51st Grammy Awards in 2009. 



In 2012 , violinist David Garrett gave a place this song in his album. The song is covered again.This version also very popular . 





I think two versions are also very nice. I remember nature, love and beautiful things with this song. I hope you will listen to it and you will feel better.








(Photos we use do not belong to us.If you want us to remove them just let us know.)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    Công ty vận chuyển hàng nước ngoài FadoExpress hàng đầu chuyên vận chuyển, chuyển phát nhanh siêu tốc đi khắp thế giới, nổi bật là dịch vụ gửi hàng đi mỹ, gửi hàng đi nhậtgửi hàng đi pháp và dịch vụ chuyển phát nhanh đi hàn quốc uy tín, giá rẻ

    ReplyDelete