Saturday 6 February 2016

She was Pretty / Geunyeoneun Yeppeodda




What is beauty for real? Are the ones who was beautiful when they were young, still beautiful  when they grow up? What do they love you for? For your beauty? or For yourself? How big would the friendship be?

                     
There is a different story in this drama. Kim Hye Jin who was beautiful when she were little, comes across some hard times with the bankruptcy of her father and she loses everything along with her beauty. Is she ugly? In fact, no. She just doesnt have time and money to care about herself.
Ji Sung Joon who was a fat kid grows into a handsome man and succesful editor. This handsome man returns Korea to save a famous magazine and while being in Korea decides to meet his childhood friend and first love Kim Hye Jin. And the events starts from here.
 Do you think Hye Jin will see his friend in confidence?
With this drama you will rethink about beauty, succes, determination, etc. Sometimes you will get angry, sometimes it will make you smile widely.
























After character introduction, there will be spoilers, yes!

Kim Hye Jin (Hwang Jung Eum)                      Ji Sung Joon ( Park Seo Joon)
                      

Min Ha ri ( Go Joon Hee )
      Kim Hye Jin's childhood friend. They are very close like family.











Kim Shin Hyuk ( Choi Shi Won )
   The funniest character in the drama. Just because she wears white socks with black shoes, he called Hye Jin, Jackson in the whole drama. We loved him very much, yes!








 



































Now my comments about the drama. (Spoilersss!)

I liked the drama in genereal. I was so angry about Hye Jin not seeing Sung Joon and sending Ha Ri because she thinks she is ugly and Sung Joon not noticing Hye Jin. But I admit they show it in a funny way. Secondly, I find it exaggerated that the comments about the girl that saying she's ugly. For example, in the bus, a man pushes her head when it fell because he thinks she is ugly. Wouldn't it be uglier if the opposite way happened? Anyway, I liked how hardworking Hye Jin is but it pissed me when they make her do every job and she doesn't say anything.
I laughed when Song Joon hit the door because he was concentrated and when he drinks a litte but falls down immediately.  I found it so cute that when Hye Jin and Sung Joon talked and he saw his childhood friend in her and together talked about childhood songs and games. And of couse I got pissed when Ha Ri at first unavoidably but later on purpose, she tried to get close with Sung Joon without telling Hye Jin and using her memories. She should not have done that for the sake of their friendship. But Hye Jin's great heart could not take that her friend getting sad and said the man she loves that "She is important as you are." This was a lovely move. Would I do it? I dont know.  I think I would feel angry and broken. And and and, let me talk about Shin hyuk. I dont know how to tell of this men. It was so cute when he make Jackson buy him food, just because its funny, he mocks with her in the office, and without getting tired he carries Hye Jin and Sung Joon on his shoulders. Handsome, funny and kindhearted man! Oh and I laughed so much when Sung Joon was sick and Shin hyunk helped him. They were so lovable, maybe they will be chosen as the next new couple :))

If you want to have a really good time, I recommend this drama.



























































+


OSTs

No comments:

Post a Comment