Wednesday 3 February 2016

Roy Khan


 He is the one. He has the perfect voice. He used to be a part of Kamelot, But the sad thing is, he quit music.
I dont remember the exact date of finding him. I remember that i downloaded the album called Epica because i saw somewhere that it was the best Kamelot album. It is indeed. I was younger then. Everybody has that phase which they listen to metal music. I listened a lot too. But i still listen to Kamelot with Roy.
 Some Wikipedia info about him :
Born in March 12, 1970  in Norway. Singer- songwriter. From 1997 to 2011, he was the vocalist in Kamelot. He studied opera for 3 years. He had another band but i never listened to it so i wont talk about it. He quit music because he wasnt feeling well. He went to be together with his family. I read somewhere he is good now.
 In my opinion, he has the best voice. I can listen to him forever. I wish he would sing for me forever.
Even his live performances are the same as in the album, sometimes even better. He has a different attitude on the stage.
I listen to Epica, The Black Halo and Ghost Opera albums mostly. And a few songs from the other albums. Albums have a story. For example Epica tells the first part of the story of Faust and The Black Halo tells the second part. I cant choose which one is the best song. All is great. But not for everybody. It could be heavy but it is a big loss not to listen to Roy's magical voice. Its sad that I cant watch him live anymore.
 Anyway, For me He is the best he is the one. I hope he is doing well and happy with his family.
 And Lastly a few songs:

                                                            Love you to Death
                                                          Ghost Opera
 
                                                               Abandoned (Live)
                                               The Haunting ( With Simone Simons) (Live)
                                                     Center of The Universe(Live)

No comments:

Post a Comment