Sunday 26 June 2016

The Greatest Love / Choego-ui Sarang / 최고의 사랑



“Watching this drama is a blessing for you!”

Hellooo!

 Today I want to talk about a drama I’ve just finished and enjoyed watching. At first episodes, I felt some Secret Garden breeze ( yes, in following days we weill have a review about it,too.) a lot. But I really enjoyed watching and finished in a short time.I think we should all agree that Secret Garden gave kdrama world a new male character. A character who is big-headed with a huge ego but at the same time who realizes, questions and finally accepts his love. I dont know that after Hyun Bin how this image could be given well but I loved that man who is a walking ego and ‘if I could see him in real life I would be angry’ kind of guy.  Yes, our guy Dokgo Jin is a hallyu star and the best actor in Korea without a doubt.  And he knows it. From outside he seems a gentleman but he is rude and adores himself. A man that when our main girl tries to look at his expensive car to see who is inside, he made her throw the garbage away and give wet wipe to clean his car instead of her wet clothes. Yes, this mistreated poor girl is a former girl group leader 10 years ago and when she was very popular, she was put in difficulties with scandalous rumors. She is a person who cannot say a boo to a goose. She always treats good to the ones who are bad to her and the reason why she is silent is the bond between her and her friends, also she has some secrets.
And..Lets come to the issue how this love started when these coincidences are happening. Right now, this is a song who makes my heart wriggle. Dokgo Jin had a very risky heart operation that he had low possibility to live. In the surgery room, a doctor makes his heart listen a song. The song of the popular girl group 10 years ago which goes “dugeun dugeun”. 10 years later, when he was looking if Gu Ae Jung is really a famous person, he finds the song which makes his heart beat faster. But he was going to live a normal life in a limit between 60 and 90. How did he fall in in love with this woman? Why? I know you will laugh at him thinking his heart is broke down. “ I am Dokgo Jin. I am special.” What will happen careless Dokgo Jin? The things will change when a perfect man falls in love with Gu Ae Jung, too. If you want to have fun, you should watch it. I am sure that you will want to be charged, too.


Cha Seung Won- Dokko Jin



                                                                Gong Hyo Jin- Gu Ae Jung

 











    Yoo In-Na - Kan Se Ri



                                                  Yoon Kye- Sang - Yoo Pil Jo














Spoilerss!

I had a good laugh when Dokko Jin started his sentence “I don’t, I won’t. Don’t say that.” and finished after a u-turn. In the episode which Lee Seung Gi was a cameo, I laughed a lot when he was like Dokko Jin who is gentleman outside and bossing around and when they see people, they put their cheeks together and laugh with Dokgo Jin. The laughter is important here because Dokgo Jin’s laughter was very interesting. 


I liked the scenes with Ding Dong.  The scenes when he thought he is close with Dokgo Jin. It was very sweet that they find solution together and he apologized when he thought Ding Dong sold iron man for the cookies an got sad. In addition, I got very emotional on the scene that Ding Dong welcomed when Dokgo Jin returned. I expected with Gu Ae Jung the same. I laughed the scene that Dokgo Jin stepped on the herbal med and stepped on the bed, too. I loved the scene when they killed all the potatoes and leave one and grow it. At first I was thinking ‘This man is charismatic?’ but I must confess at the end of the drama I find him charisma, a lot. What a nice 40 years old.

I laughed a lot when Kang Se Ri tries to see Pil Jo and when she is hiding, she gets caught everytime. At first she was like devil but at the end she was sweet. And She was not in love with the Lead actor unlike the other dramas she just got jealous of Gu Ae Jung. What bothers me is woman leading role could be more dominant, in the first episode she was strong but later she was concessive. It was a plus one that even though Dokgo Jin has bad comments about her, she wanted tos tay with him and didnt give up.
And.. As a person who doesnt like the final episodes of the kdramas, this final episode relieved me. Especially, When Dokgo Jin, after the commercial shooting, said that he had a stuff to do and g oto market tos hop for his baby an deven while doing that he was so cool. And of course it was so sweet when he fell asleep with his baby. Shall we try the “6090” password? I think we will see the relationships in the media as a contract!











<3<3










Dugeun Dugeun !

I like it so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment