Friday 12 August 2016

W (Currenty Airing Drama)


                       As you can see in the title, this is a currently airing drama. 7th episode has just aired. We will write about this later when it finishes. It is about in a webtoon named W, main character Kang Chul ( Lee Jong Suk) lives a life of rich and he tries to find who killed his family. On the other hand, in real life there is a woman named Oh Yeon Joo (Han Hyo Joo), who is a intern surgeon. Her life becomes different when she finds herself in the webtoon. And of course, she falls in love with Kang Chul and tries to save him. From her father who is the creator of the webtoon.

  I dont want to spoil it so I just want to say that it is worth watching. It was thrilling. I cant wait to see the next episode. It is a fantasy of course but the idea of going into a webtoon seemed different to me. I decided to watch and now I am really into it. Although their impossible seemed love makes me a bit sad but i wonder what will be at the end of it.
   So thats it for now. If you like this kind of dramas you should start watching this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment