Tuesday 28 June 2016

La Copa de La Vida / The Cup of Life - Ricky Martin






“Here we go!”









Today on unforgettables.


Is the excitement about the match or music?

Before starting,I must confess that this is my favorite world cup music. I can say, happily this song exists. I don't know if there is better than this.

The year is 1998. A song is like a bomb in the summer, a man who comes like a thunder!

The world is wriggly! 1998 France World Cup.

Ronaldo , Maradona , Zidane, Rivaldo ,Batistuta , Owen…
It is still said that this world cup is a jubilee for the legends. And an unforgettable music which comes together with this excitement. Nobody can stop singining the chorus "go go go ale ale ale!"




I don't know it was released in a good era or it is really good but this song makes me excited and happy. It makes you feel like you should go run like Ronaldo , Zidane in the fields! La copa de la vida- long live the life's cup! Salute to the wonderful song from a wonderful tournament and to the wonderful man!



Un, dos , tres. Ole! Ole! Ole!








 in Grammys ! 


No comments:

Post a Comment