Tuesday 28 June 2016

Studio Ghibli 25 Years Concert by Joe Hisaishi

                
     THE SMELL IN WHRILS FROM THE MUSİC: LOVE!

The movies that while watching, makes me fill with love, the music that while listening to makes me fill with bliss.There are so much to talk about these two men. There are tens of words to write. Miyazaki and his 30-year best friend Joe Hisaishi. We may talk about Miyazaki, his movies, and the music which are by Joe Hisaishi in his movies, one by one in detail. But in this writing, I want to talk about Studio Ghibli’s 25th Year Concert which I’ve found while I was searching for my assingment and I can’t get enough of watching it.


 Think about  a concert hall which is as big 
as all outdoors, a big choir + an orchestra ( about 1160 people!!!), full to overflowing audience. I think watching this concert made me see that how much these two men are loved. This much people who are affected by Miyazaki’s World,Hisaishi who brings the notes which gives Miyazaki’s movies the power.. Even though there wasn’t a recently relesed movie in that time, a lot of people came to watch it. There wasn’t a popstar on the stage, there was a conductor who puts his signature under this attentive success.. That signature was put on the hearts of the people with whom he Works and Miyazaki, so it must be true.  
I think he is one of the most smiling conductors. He looks best on the stage. He should stay there forever! And here is the concert:

                         

 And this moment is my favorite and makes me sadden. When there are a lot of people who are surprised and happy to see Miyazaki, He just gives his flower to Hisaishi demurely and touches his arm with love clearly.. That moment Hisaishi bows to him with tears in his eyes while Miyazaki was going back to his seat. This moment gives me chills. In the name of the power of music and thankfulness!  And then, Miyazaki is moved and applauds him tens of times without stopping and proudly! This was a wonderful feeling that they made me feel without knowing about them.  And later, I thought that the things and feelings which Miyazaki wants to tell are completed by this music. I wish this magic never ends.
And confession time, I got really jealous. I would love to be loved and applauded as much as Miyazaki, I would love to compose beautiful music like Joe Hisaishi and live that moments. Who doesn’t want to be a part of that wonderful work on a beautiful stage? And I would love to be an audience in that great ambience, a lot. Art is undescribably strong.
May your art shine. It is very speacial what you give to this World. Yes, I know you came from another universe to this World, to make music. And you are a special man to carry the torch of love, make the people smile, Miyazaki!  I love, a lot.





My favourite moment!!! >>>


Miyazaki is coming.



No comments:

Post a Comment